Posted By: Admin 17 May, 2021
On Delta Airlines, flyers can make flexible travel plans and flight changes as per their requirements. It doesn’t matter if you want to change or cancel your entire trip; using Delta Airlines manage booking option, you can modify your flight ticket the way you want.
Terms and Conditions on Flight Change and Cancellation Policy on Delta Airlines
Passengers who have purchased Delta Airlines tickets should have a look at the important terms and conditions on the airline’s flight change or cancellation policy for a seamless travel experience.
- The airline has its 24-hour policy, and if you change or cancel your Delta Airlines booking within 24 hours of the original purchase, you are eligible to make flight upgrades for free. After the grace period, you will have to pay an additional fee between $200 to $500.
- You can change your award flight ticket within 72 hours before the scheduled flight departure for $150 and free for Diamond and Platinum Medallion members.
- Passengers can make use of credit cards that allow trip cancellation coverage.
- The airline allows its flyers to change or cancel their Delta Airlines tickets for free on certain conditions such as death, illness, accident, or on receiving a summons for jury duty.
- As per the policy, Delta Airlines charges a fee of $200 to $500 for changing a non-refundable flight ticket.
- The refund is provided on eligible flights only, and no refund is transferred after the expiry period of the flight ticket.
What are the steps required to change or cancel a flight ticket on Delta Airlines?
After completing your Delta Airlines book a flight option, you can modify your flight ticket later. It will allow you to change the date, name, origin, and destination of the flight ticket. Also, you can request extra services such as a pre-seat selection, excess baggage or pet allowance, advance selection of food menu, etc, to your already booked flight ticket.
To manage a flight reservation online on Delta Airlines, you can download the free mobile app and check the flight updates directly on your smartphone.
Here are the steps to change or cancel a flight reservation online on Delta Airlines.
- First of all, reach the Delta Airlines official site and log into your account by mentioning your authentic credentials.
- Now, choose the manage my flight booking option.
- Enter your last name and flight confirmation code of six digits.
- The page will display your itinerary details on the screen.
- Choose the flight you wish to change or cancel online and look for the flight customization option.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and meet your requirements conveniently.
- Pay the flight change or cancellation fee if asked to pay.
Many flyers might not wish to change or cancel their Delta Airlines booking online. If you are one of them or are facing any technical glitches, feel free to call on the customer care phone number and have a talk regarding the same with one of the experts and demand immediate assistance.
See More Related Post Below –
Delta Airlines Manage Booking
How do I check the status of my Delta Flight?
50% Discount on Delta Flights- Great Appeal For Air travelers
Delta Vacation Packages